Air Fryer Reviews 2020 | How to Buy the Best Fryer for Your Kitchen
Delicious, crunchy fried foods are not always the healthiest option if you care about your calorie or cholesterol intake. A healthy diet does not allow these crispy and oily foods to exist. How could you enjoy your favourite foods in a healthy and reasonable way? That’s the air fryer. Instead of drenching your ingredients in oil to get fried foods, air fryers are used to cook them with little or no oil. Follow us to pick the best air fryer and rid the days of super oily fried food!
What should you know about air fryers?
Air fryers are small turbo-powered ovens with a highly-concentrated heat source to cook food quickly. Compared with convection ovens, air fryers work faster and are more powerful. More importantly, an air fryer requires little oil or no oil to make foods crispy and juicy with a fraction of fat and calories. Air fryers can cook any fried food, like French fries, chicken wings, vegetables, side dishes, desserts, and more.
Why should you buy an air fryer?
- Multiple Cooking Settings. Apart from frying, air cookers have various cooking models such as grilling, BBQ, broiling, steaming, baking and toasting, providing you foods of different flavors.
- Healthy. An air fryer promises frying food with little or no oil, by which your foods are less in fats and calories. In this way, it becomes easy for you to lose weight and keeps you from health issues like obesity, heart attack or high blood pressure.
- Efficient. Compared with a deep fryer or a conventional oven, air fryer works much faster, saving you much time and electricity.
- Cost-Effective.It is user-friendly and does not make your kitchen dirty. It allows you not to spend much money on cleaning expenses. Also, it saves you from buying cooking oil and lessens the need for takeaway food.
- Easy Maintenance.As an air fryer cooks food in a closed container, the messes are contained and oil splattering leaves within the closed basket. So the cleaning becomes easy and quick.
What should you consider to look for an air fryer?
Size and capacity. If you are cooking for your family or hosting a dinner party, it is better to consider a larger air fryer. But If you have a small kitchen, you need to think about choosing a compact size to slot easily into a cupboard.
Material. A good-quality air fryer is sure to be constructed of top-grade material which decides its safety, performance and life span.
Temperature control. Higher temperatures have the capability of cooking food more quickly. The temperature settings can decide on cooking times and cooking results.
Cooking modes. Multiple functions offer you different cooking options.
Cleaning. Notice how easy it is to clean and maintain. A tiring cleaning chore can certainly make you fed up with using the air roaster.
Best Air Fryer Reviews 2020
|Name|| Maxkon Air Fryer Cooker Convection Oven Small Oven 12L with Bonus Recipes White||Space Capsule Designed Air Fryer Cooker||Maxkon New 7L Air Fryer LCD Health Cooker Low Oil Rapid Deep Frying 1800W Black||Maxkon 7L 1800W Oil Less XL Air Fryer Cooker Oven Timer Black|
|Dimension(LxWxH)||36CM x 36CM x 42CM||43CM x 37CM x 37CM||37CM x 31CM x 38CM||31CM x 37CM x 38CM|
|Fry Basket Capacity||12 Litres||13 Litres||7 Litres||7 Litres|
|Time Setting||0~60 Minutes||0~60 Minutes||0~60 Minutes||0~30 Minutes|
|Material||PP & Mesh Metal Basket & 304 Stainless Steel Elements||PP & Stainless Steel Coating & Chromed||ABS Material, Mesh Metal Basket, Non-Stick Coating Pan||ABS Material, Mesh Metal Basket, Non-Stick Coating Pan|
|Cooking Settings||Fries, Steak, Fish, Shrimp, Pizza, Chicken, Cake, Fruit||Meat, Chicken, Fish, Cake, Frech Chip, Pizza||Fries, Pizza, Shrimp, Chicken, Meat, Fish, Cake||Fries, Ribs, Shrimp, Cake, Chicken, Meat, Fish|
How to Clean an Air Fryer?
Step 1: Unplug the device and allow the air fryer to cool down completely.
Step 2: Pull out the pans from the appliance and lift out the removable basket, clean the basket and pans with hot soapy water.
Step 3: Use a non-abrasive sponge or a soft cloth and hot water to wipe the heating element.
Step 4: Use a moist cloth or sponge and a mild detergent to wipe the exterior of the appliance, including the handle and buttons.
We hope this has been helpful for you to decide which air fryer fits your family. Happy shopping! Last but not least, how can we enjoy tasty air fryer recipes without chilled beverages? You can click How Do Portable Ice Makers Work? Maxkon Icemaker VS Igloo Icemaker Reviews to select the best ice maker to prepare ice cubes for your drinks.